The Project Manager is responsible for planning and implementing infrastructure and services to ensure service delivery capability is in line with the contractual requirements for Oil and Gas Projects.
- Administration qualification with a sound understanding of Financial controls
- Project management qualification strongly preferred
- Previous work in Project Management role for the multi-organizational project (preferably coupled with similar industry-based work experience)
- 5 years experience including supervisory or management roles
- Experience working with start-up organizations.
- Develop and maintain a detailed project plan that establishes an implementation timeline that ensures medical service delivery across the project footprint. OK
- Liaise with subcontractors and service providers to ensure the project requirements are implemented in accordance with the established project plan.
- Provide support to staff induction process for Oil and Gas contracted personnel ensuring compliance for all project personnel.
- Ensure serviceability of the infrastructure and support services and project administration tasks are completed as per the planned project timeline.
- Maintain a well-documented and administrated system that ensures company procedures are followed and tracked as appropriate.
- Attend all necessary operational project-related meetings, internal and with the client to ensure project alignment and feedback.
- Provide necessary administrative support to expatriate project personnel
- FINANCIAL DUTIES
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY