Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
We are looking for a professional and customer service oriented individual to oversee our store daily operations. Candidate must be able to supervise and undertake administrative tasks, monitor inventory levels, ensure customer satisfaction, meet company goals and target and demonstrate leadership qualities.
- BSc Degree in business management / business administration or a qualification with equivalents.
- Computer literate
- Good knowledge of business functions
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Minimum of three (3) year working experience in a similar environment at a managerial level.
- A team player with high level of dedication
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Oversee daily business operations.
- Motivate a sales team to meet sales objectives through training and mentoring.
- Delivery excellent service to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and implement growth strategies.
- Provide on the job training to subordinates to improve efficiency.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested.
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements.
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events.
An attractive remuneration package is being offered inclusive of Incentives, Company's Medical Scheme and semi annual bonus for achieving company targets.
Toolsie Persaud Limited
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY