iNet Communications is looking for a Branch Supervisor for our newest location which is situated in Bartica. The Branch Supervisor establishes goals and manages the operational functions of the Branch aligned with iNet’s goals and objectives, customers’ expectations, and regulatory requirements. In this role, you will be required to supervise branch employees, foster a positive environment, ensure customer satisfaction and provide leadership to ensure there is efficient daily operations in all areas.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Management or related field.
- 2 Years of related support experience.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks
- Proficient computer skills, including knowledge of MS office applications.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Excellent communication, organization and time management skills.
- Attention to detail - executes work with excellence, always striving for, and usually achieving, right-first-time implementation.
- Results driven and customer focused with the ability to identify and develop solutions for business needs.
- Supervisory or management experience preferred.
- Availability to travel.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting
- Manage daily operations of cash and monetary instruments inventory
- Resolve all customer issues, facilitate new accounts development and recommend appropriate new selling techniques
- Ensure coordination amongst sales, marketing, finance and administrative departments.
- Perform all administrative functions of the sale process, including accepting customer payments, opening and closing the POS system.
- Manage everyday operations for all sales activities.
- Develop and communicate business strategies to the branch personnel.
- Continuously coach and motivate the team to expand their skills, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them.
- Assess individual performance and the current team processes and procedures through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills by acting in a manner that portrays iNet’s vision, values and desired culture.
- Ensures that all reports are completed accurately and submitted by the set deadlines.
- Evaluates operations for process efficiency improvements and makes recommendations to management.
- Manages all employees in the team including scheduling, performance management, and training and development.
- Maintains and develops positive relationships with existing and prospective clients, demonstrating excellent customer service and setting an example for other staff.
Please send your resume with the subject “Branch Supervisor- Bartica” to email@example.com
Deadline Date for submission: 1 December 2021
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY