Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
We are looking for a Driver to transport clients in a comfortable, safe and timely manner.
Driver responsibilities include arranging regular cleaning and maintenance services for the vehicle, planning each route based on road and traffic conditions and managing payments.
Previous experience of at least 5 years as driver
Valid driver license
Recent Police clearance (No more than 30 days old)
Two recent testimonials attesting to driving abilities
Good Communication Skills
Main objectives and Duties:
1. Review, process and follow up transportation requests
- Create and maintain a list of all employees that utilizes transportation provided by the company. List should include destination.
- Compile a list of the total amount of employee that will be utilizing the transportation for the various routes.
- Receive transportation requests from all different depts. Notify the people involved in the process that the request is being processed.
- Check that requests are properly completed. If not, return it to the appropriate department for correction.
- For regular transportation the request will be answered within one (1) hour. For Over Time within two (2) hours.
- Follow up with transportation providers to complete the requests.
- Document all the requests received daily.
2. Control transportation routes, occupation percentage, timelines and budgeting
- Accommodate new transportation request in the existing transportation routes.
- If there is a need to seek approval for new transportation routes check it first with the Admin Manager.
- Ensure that the number of Buses required are present and on time daily.
3. Communicate and follow up transportation incidents during the shift.
- Receive incident report on a daily basis. Follow up the incident report with transportation providers and the respective team lead.
- Implement corrective plans for recurring incidents. Review corrective plans with Site Director & Admin. Manager.
- File Incident Reports.
4. Prepare transportation reports: daily, weekly, monthly, as necessary
- Incident Report: mentioned above.
- Arrival and Departure Control Sheet: This information is provided by the transportation providers on a daily basis.
- Ensure a proper log of all buses and number of employees travelled is kept daily.
- Any other report as requested
5. Supervise and follow up with providers of services, such as: Transportation of Employees, etc.
- Ensure vendors meet agreements and expectations as far a timing, pricing and quality.
- Keep tracking and documentation of products and services from vendors.
- Review that vendors are following traffic rules and regulations; as well as safety regulations for transporting persons.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and the requested information with the subject: Driver
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY