Sr. Operations Manager
Job LocationProvidence, East Demarara, Guyana
This Senior-level management position provides leadership and direction to multiple operations units of supervisors and telephone representatives who handle a high volume of inbound calls. This position is responsible for managing the day-to-day quality and productivity of their teams, including achievement of all assigned service level metrics, sales and productivity metrics, training, and staff objectives, and client requirements, etc.
Area of expertise (Skills)
- BPO experience at least 1 year
- Previous experience as a Manager in a call center is a must at least 3 years
- Proven track record of high performance
- Schedule Flexibility
Main Responsibilities and Duties:
1. Manages the operations ensuring the results of the
metrics set by the clients.
- Ensures Qualfon operations centers comply with the performance metrics for client satisfaction and exceeding expectations:
- Performance Metrics (among others):
- Scorecard (Client)
- Turn Times
- Supervises and analyzes report statistics and arrival patterns to ensure adequate staffing to ensure established service levels are achieved
- Leads FGD (Focus Group Discussions) to identify and address concerns from all levels of employees on the account.
2. Ensures outstanding management of the accounts at the operational level, ensuring the production, cost and financial results of the metrics set internally
- Ensures Qualfon complies with the internal metrics:
- Manpower Utilization (Internal Productivity)
- Production (hours)
- Forecasts account revenue and spending and to align so that revenue and EBIT goals are being met.
- Understands and maximizes impact on financial performance of the operations department.
- Manages report of productivity in terms of hours has produced vs. paid hours
- Manages statistics on production (hours of operation), operating costs
- Monitors and analyzes the internal metrics related to the Productivity and Direct Costs, indirect cost, all related to the Financial part.
- Executes active communication and serves as direct point of contact with the Vendor Management Offices in the US
3. Organizes and attends Conference Calls
- Uses electronic (E-mail, chat, SMS)
- Makes and oversees Operational Escalations
- Strategizes, operates, gives and receives feedback, and escalations.
- Provides updates as to the performance of the accounts.
- Analysis of results and Action Plan creation
4. Analyzes areas of opportunity based on results obtained in different operational stages at the strategic level and produce and implement action plans
- Identifies gaps
- Defines action Plans for improvement
- Develops and implements strategic action plans and workflow processes
5. Brings concerns and suggestions for improvement to the ManCom in their weekly meetings and deliberations
- Talent Development
- Identifies and develop key personnel
- Provides feedback & coaching in timely manners
- Identifies and recommends training
6. Identifies gaps in leadership team and creates training and development plans to fill gaps as necessary
- Personnel management
- Follows up meetings
- Organizes the agenda
- Forecasts to department training needs to meet desired FTE
7. Develops and implements programs that enhance employee motivation and maintain positive work environment
8. Provides leadership for management initiatives to develop a good communication between its member to drive performance.
send an email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY