Cevons Waste Management is looking to hire an enthusiastic professional to function in the capacity of a Cashier. This person will play a fundamental role in achieving our customer satisfaction and revenue growth objectives.
- High school diploma
- 1- 2 years experience within the field
- Customer service
- Dispute resolution
- Microsoft office
- Attention to detail
- Point of Sale systems (POS)
- Greet customers when entering or leaving establishment
- Handle cash, credit or check transactions with customers
- Ensure pricing is correct
- Issue change, receipts, or refunds
- Count money in cash drawer at the beginning and end of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change
- Make sales referrals
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Maintaining receipts, records and withdrawals.
- Assist with filling
- Assist with any other duties that may be assigned from time to time
Based on qualificatio and experience
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY