Content Writer at Consult PR Inc.
- Lives and works in Guyana, South America.
- Google and/or MS Office Suite proficiency.
- Excellent verbal fluency and excellent written English language skills.
- Needs to be a very good, experienced and organized content writer.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business, Marketing, Literature, Communications) or equivalent work experience
- Experience in a Leadership role
- Prefer work experience in journalistic/ writing field and/or English teaching, etc.
- Prefer work experience in organization, task management, and timeline oriented roles.
- Prefer familiarity with social media platforms & things that are “new and exciting” on the internet.
- Excellent computer skills
- High comfort level with working virtually
- Dependable internet connection, quiet work from home environment, modern reliable laptop/ computer with a webcam.
- Required post-hire: Electricity backup (UPS battery, or inverter battery, or generator)...note the firm will assist newly hired team members in this regard if such a facility is not yet in place.