iNet Communications is looking for a Technician for our newest location which is situated in Lethem. The Technician's responsibilities include monitoring and servicing systems, diagnosing problems and troubleshooting equipment, running tests and completing reports.
- CompTIA A+ or any computer technician certificate
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Excellent Technical and Organizational Skills
- Ability to function independently
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Ability to travel throughout the Upper Takutu-Upper Essequibo Area to install new networks
- Flexible work schedule
- Responsible for VSAT Installation and Local area networking.
- Perform a wide range of network administration duties including diagnosing and resolving issues, installations, debugging, maintenance, upgrades and general support.
- Evaluate, test and deploy all software and hardware upgrades to the networking infrastructure.
- Assist in the configuration and deployment of core and peripheral network devices, which will require continuous learning of new devices (i.e. switches, routers and satellite equipment)
- Proactive monitoring of all network devices, services and servers using a combination of tools to ensure high availability and SLA’s.
- Collect and review network utilization data for capacity and planning purposes.
- Monitor, manage and troubleshoot network and Internet connectivity throughout the organization.
- Work closely with the fellow Team Members to provide end-user support and issue resolution.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of emerging tools and technologies.
- Work with the IT team to research, evaluate and recommend technologies to support business requirements and meet its objectives
- Collaborate with and support the work of other staff engaged in similar functions.
Please send your resume with the subject “Technician- Lethem” to email@example.com
Deadline Date for submission: 1 December 2021
E-Mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY