Job LocationJade's Wok
The Cook is responsible for assisting the Chef with performing highly skilled cooking work, and supervising all activities in the kitchen of Jade's Wok Restaurant. The incumbent must have a good understanding of Asian and local cooking recipes,
- Two (2) years as a Cook in a hotel, restaurant or in a retail environment
- Certificate in Cookery or Culinary Arts would be an asset.
- Must have a valid food Handler’s Certificate
- Prepares and cook all food items for menu and catered events following standardized recipes.
- Estimates cooking needs, requisitions adequate supplies, inventories supplies, and keeps records of products made and used.
- Ensure execution of established safety, security, quality, and store operations policies, procedures and practices
- Ensuring the food preparation areas are clean and hygieni.
- Restocking of goods in the kitchen from the stock room.
- Ensure kitchen is clean at all times.
- Ensure all food preparation are completed for the next shift or day.
- Ensure all equipment are turn off at all times.
- Any other related tasks as assigned
Attractive salary with heath package offered
Interested persons can send applications to:
The Human Resources Manager
Pinnacle Business Services
Tel # 220-7220
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY