iNet Communications is looking for a Security Officer for our newest location which is situated in Bartica. This position entails ensuring the safety and protection of our Company's Team Members, Visitors, and property. Ultimately, the ideal candidate should be physically fit and able to perform his/her duties with minimal supervision.
- 6 Months to 1 Year of related support experience.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- A valid Police Clearance certificate
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Honest, reliable and punctual qualities
- Secures premises and personnel by patrolling and inspecting the building, equipment and access points.
- Conduct random checks of the Company's premises.
- Ensure a timely response to all security issues and events.
- Record and maintain a visitor log
- Any other duties required by Management.
Please send your resume with the subject “Security Officer-Bartica” to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Date for submission: 3 December 2021
NB: Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY