Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Our client is seeking a qualified candidate with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in the accounting field who will be responsible for managing the day to day financial operations of the company and must have extensive knowledge of Guyana Income Taxes and Labour laws.
Candidate must be knowledgeable in:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Sharepoint)
The candidate should possess at least an ACCA level II or a University equivalent degree.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All billing and invoice of services to clients
- Perform monthly expense and balance sheet account reconciliation
- Preparation of bank reconciliations
- Preparation of Payroll, NIS and PAYE remittances
- Prepare and analyses monthly financial reports
- Manage all financials month-end closing procedures
- Overseeing all financial accounting functions including accounts payable, disbursements, payroll, fixed asset and inventory accounting, and revenue invoicing
- Performs cash application functions, including checking off of deposits
- Preparation of monthly VAT returns
- Versatile in recording inter-company transactions
To apply, please send a copy of your up to date CV along with copies of all your valid qualification certificates along with a cover letter detailing why you should be accepted for this position. CV’s to be sent to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Leader Engineering Guyana Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, colour, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY