Job Location56 Brickdam and Austin Place, King Solomon Building
Administrative Assistants assist with the day-to-day operations of an office by doing tasks such as filing paperwork, answering phone calls, preparing documents for meetings, and managing the calendar of their supervisors.
Must have at least 5 subjects cxc including Mathematics and English grades 1-3, must have at least 1-2 years experience in same or similar field, diploma or degree in management and must be mature.
- Answer phones and greet visitors.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Schedule and coordinate staff and other meetings.
- Collate and distribute mail.
- Prepare communications, such as memos, emails, invoices, reports and other correspondence.
Will be discuss in interview
Tel #: 600-8457/ 643-1429/ 654-3463
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY