Job LocationAurora Gold Mines - Region 7
- Daily mill production monitoring and reporting.
- Monitor and analyze key metallurgical performance indicator of process operations and recommend corrective actions to the operations team.
- Metallurigical balances and audits of metallurgical data.
- Track and report reagent comsumptions.
- Manage metalluirigcal acttivites working with the operations and maintenance teams.
- Create and distribute daily/monthly metallurgical reports.
Post-Secondary certification or degree in Chemistry, Engineering or computer Science.
Preferably 1 years' experience in a gold mining operation.
- Perform test work, including carbon activity profiles, bottle roll leach tests, size-by-size gold analysis, particle size distributions, and others as required.
- Operate the Knelson concentrator, Acacia leach reactor, electrowinning cells, drying oven, and smelting furnace in the Refinery.
- Assist Refinery Foreman with crucible rebuilds, furnace maintenace, electrowinning repairs, general upkeep and other duties in the refinery.
- Assist Refinery Foreman with preventative and unscheduled maintenance of the gravity circuit.
- Maintain a safe and efficient work environment.
- Other duteis as required.
- A competitive salary
- A roster for good work and life balance
- Great training and career progress
Interested persons can send their resumes to the below email addresses:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY