iNet Communications Inc. is looking for a talented and knowledgeable Graphics designer to help us build the future of advertising. The ideal candidate should be a self-driven individual with fresh, creative ideas and an excellent eye for detail.
- 6 months to 1 year of related work experience
- Certification in the area of Graphic Design would be considered an asset
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Experience with InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Compelling portfolio of graphic design work
- Create and design print and digital materials
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Work with the Marketing Team to brainstorm and share design perspectives, ideas, and understand project scope and objectives
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help organize marketing events
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Ensure that job deadlines are met in due time and that the job quality is exceptional
Please send your resume with the subject “Graphics Designer” to email@example.com
Deadline Date for submission: 10 January 2022
NB: Only suitably qualified applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY