Technical Support Officer
Job Location78 Church Street
This position is an opportunity that will allow you to interact with customers by solving their issues. Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting, and identifying solutions to resolve system issues. Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
CXC Maths & English
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role is an asset
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- CRM Knowledge
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Troubleshooting technical customer issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time
- Configuring Routers and Wireless Equipment
Please send your Application & CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY