Job LocationBanks DIH - Thirst Park
Keep buildings, equipment and adjoining areas clean, sanitary and in good condition; maintain good customer relations and service generally; maintain job performance and quality standards and housekeeping practices.
- Sound Primary Education
- 1—2 years’ related work experience
- Clean offices, washrooms, windows, corridors and entrances
- Sweep/vacuum/mop/polish floors, furniture and fittings, and empty rubbish bins
- Check that toilet and cleaning supplies are in stock, and prepare cleaning equipment for the next day
- Report faulty plumbing or other problems
- Take necessary steps to control potentially unsafe or poor quality products and potentially unsafe situations
- Attractive remuneration packages exist for successful candidates including Medical Insurance for Self and Dependent(s), Competitive Salary, Daily and Monthly Beverages and Snacks, respectively.
- Annual Bonus and Vouchers
- Opportunities for Career Advancement, Training and Development
- Et cetera
Applicants can submit their interests to the Human Resources Executive via email firstname.lastname@example.org or a hardcopy can be delivered to Banks DIH Limited - Thirst Park.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY