Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
HR Guyana is sourcing a suitable candidate for a Client for the post of Marketing Assistant.
The Marketing Assistant works as part of a team that supports the company in reaching its mission and daily sales targets via its printed medium, website, FaceBook, and other social media platforms.
- High School Degree or Equivalent required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite program skills (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat)
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
- 1+ year(s) office and/or customer service experience
- 1+ year(s) experience using Adobe Creative Suite programs (in a business environment (non-classroom) preferred)
SKILLS & ABILITY:
- Customer service oriented with great interpersonal skills to build relationships with employees, management, vendors, and clients
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, know when to ask questions, and lead by example
- Ability to speak, write and understand English with excellent grammatical skills
- Polite and professional communication, telephone etiquette, and presentation
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and organize workload to meet various project deadlines
- Ability to utilize resources to execute tasks and solve problems
- Highly accurate, attentive, and detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills to be able to function in a team environment to work a project through to completion
- Ability to type a minimum of 65 wpm
- Ability to handle Employee information with a high level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks with a high level of initiative
- Use InDesign templates to produce and assemble marketing presentations, proposals, flyers, e-mail flyers, newsletters, postcards, etc.
- Use Photoshop and Illustrator to edit and enhance photographs
- Perform research, special projects, record-keeping, and other miscellaneous duties as needed for the office
- Create Ads (print and video)- Major Function
- Respond to customer queries
- Website maintenance
The remuneration includes several items which are unique to the Client and will be discussed during the induction.
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and addressed to:
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY