Sales Representative - Laboratory/Medical Consumables
Job LocationHydronie, Parika, Easr Bank Essequibo, Guyana
Responsible for the sales of products carried under company portfolio. This includes but not limited to equipment, reagents, drugs and consumables. Customer base would be hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, pharmacies, supermarkets and other related parties.
- Degree/Diploma in Medical Technology, Marketing, Communications or related field.
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in sales (an asset)
- A minimum of two (2) years experience working in laboratories (an asset)
- Proven ability to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Proven track record of successfully managing customer relationships.
- Good communication and organization skills
- License driver (an asset)
- Travel to defined geographies to market and sell company portfolio.
- Contact potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors' offices, rehab facilities, and nursing homes to sell company portfolio.
- Arrange appointments with key decision makers at facilities to acquire market share.
- Deliver presentations to key customers and potential customers.
- Build relationships with medical staff.
- Perform product demonstrations, installations, and application support.
- Improve product knowledge and sales techniques.
- Coordinate the ISO standard for the company.
Interested person are required to submit written applications, curriculum Vitae and names of two referees no later than May 20th, 2021 to:
Caribbean Medical Supplies Inc
Area ‘G’ Hydronie, Parika, EBE
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY