Manage the Logistics and Materials Management process. Serve as Logistics interface between Logistics Manager ensure logistics execution. The interface between Logistics manager, Procurement and Construction. Provide Logistics and Materials Management support for all project deliverables.
Must be flexible to rotate within different roles (cross-functional).
Strong coordination skills o Strong communication skills
Flexibility on work schedule as this may be a rotation (not consecutive work)
Strong Organization skills
Strong Computing skills
Quick learning – pick up process
20+ years experience in logistics planning and execution, construction, safety, and procurement - BS in Engineering, Construction Management, or other Technical degrees
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, and volume. - Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- General computer knowledge with intermediate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required. - Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to manage critical timelines, attention to detail and accuracy, and deal with stressful situations professionally.
- Willing to business travel (domestic/overseas) to project sites to provide functional support
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY