Field Auditor - Essequibo
A field auditor is responsible for investigating issues, and making risk assessments for organizations
- Atleast 1 year experience in auditing or similar field
- At least five CXC with passes no less than Grade 2
- CAT Level 1
- Strong commitment to work
- Willingness to learn in a new environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must comply with health & Safety policy of the company
- collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data.
- examining company accounts and financial control systems.
- gauging levels of financial risk within organisations.
- checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable.
- ensuring that assets are safeguarded.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
The HR Administrator
Puran Bros. Disposal Inc.
7 Bella Street, Pouderoyen,
West Bank Demerara
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY