Internal Audit Clerk
Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
Employee will be responsible for conducting audits and test controls to ensure that they are in compliance with the systems and procedures of the company.
- At least one (1) year experience in a similar position
- Computer literate with Microsoft word and excel.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grade one (1) or two (2) in Mathematics and English.
- Diploma in Accounting would be considered a plus.
- Undertake audits in the field of inventory management, receivables, payables, payroll, cash control, asset management and others.
- Conduct field audits in the operations of the Company with a view of detecting non-compliance in the processes.
- Conduct perpetual inventory verification excerise as per audit plan set out by the Chief Internal Auditor.
- Condust asset verification excerise as per audit plan.
- Maintain and update audit files as per the audit department requirement.
Attractive salary with fringe benefits
Toolsie Persaud Limited
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY