Responsible for installing and maintaining computer communication networks at a company or organization. Ensures networks are running smoothly and upgrades networks to provide maximum performance.
- CompTIA A+ and Network+ Certification
- Willing to travel
- Install computer networks such as local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), the Internet, intranets, and other data communications systems.
- Monitor network usage and security.
- Ensure networks are running smoothly.
- Troubleshoot and restore systems after crashes.
- Support administration of servers
- Document network problems.
- Support network and computing infrastructure.
- Install and maintain network services, equipment, various devices and all networking related issues
Please send your resume with the subject "Network Installer" to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 31st July 2021
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY