Assistant General Manager
· Minimum three years progressively responsible experience in restaurant or hospitality industry with a BSc degree in business management or marketing
· Knowledge of supervisory practices and procedures
· Strong operational skills in a fast-paced customer service environment
· Strong leadership skills with the ability to coach and develop Team Members
· Effectively communicate, orally and in writing, with Team Members and staff
· Must be able to work beyond scheduled hours as business requires
· Assists in human resource functions for restaurant staff including selection, training, enforcement of policies and procedures, performance management, development, and team building.
· Maintains a safe, healthy, and secure facility by enforcing sanitation standards and procedures, complying with health and legal regulations, and maintaining security systems.
· Performs daily workstation assignments along with supervisory duties.
· Actively engages with guests to solicit feedback and build relationships
· Takes direction from General Manager in order to identify and address trends and issues in restaurant performance.
· Assists General Manager in motivating team Members to meet organizational and operational objectives.
· Recognizes Team Members for group and individual accomplishments.
· Controls purchases and inventory management and monitoring team Members activities, and evaluating usage reports.
· Manage with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and brand standards of the Company.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY