Job LocationExpress International Inc.
The Recruitment Supervisor is responsible for supervising all aspects of work of a group of between 15 – 20 recruiters working with different clients. The Recruitment Supervisor will also from time to time be responsible for aiding with different hiring projects.
- Previous Recruitment experience is required.
- Previous experience in a supervisory and/ management position serving US-based Clients is required.
- Strong Knowledge of recruiting and recruitment practices would be an asset.
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree / 2 Years supervisory/Management Experience.
• Explore creative methods of sourcing qualified candidates
• Conduct telephone and personal interviews daily with prospective candidates
• Complete background checks on personal records and employment history
• Review and process applications of prospective hire and determine if the applicant is qualified
• Complete pre-hire files and paperwork on applicants
• Maintain complete files on non-hired contractors, as appropriate
• Track calls generated from all forms of advertising
• Set up and manage travel arrangements for new hires
• Perform other duties from time to time that is related to the execution of Services
• Track the performance of the assigned team and ensure they are in line with client expectations
- Complete varying reports for presentation to the client and upper management (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, and Yearly)
Evaluate call recordings to ensure that performance is within client expectation
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY