Bilingual Commercial Operations Officer
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome
The Bilingual Commercial Operations Officer is responsible for ensuring the accurate receipt and transmission of all information – internal and external. And monitoring customers’ accounts, billing customers promptly and preparing of invoices for all transaction within the ITS department
- Five (5) subjects CXC/GCE with minimum Grade 11 in Mathematics and English Language .
- Three (3) years’ experience in Aviation/ Airline Industry.
- Must be fluent in both Portuguese and English Language.
- Must be computer literate.
- Preparing quotations for customers, collecting revenue and writing receipts.
- Confirming scheduled/chartered flights.
- Preparing daily deposit reports for all revenue collected.
- Ensuring that confirmed programs/flight schedule is coordinated on a daily basis.
To be further discussed at interview.
Please email Applications to: email@example.com
Or submit an application via post to:
The Human Resources Department
Correia Group of Companies
C/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Services Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY