Job LocationFoodMaxx Supermarket
The position shall cover the following areas:
The incumbent will perform the following duties, sweeping and mopping of flooring and stairs, clean and sanitize bathrooms, empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
- Must have Sound Secondary Education
Experience: At least two (2) year experience in a similar position
Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Cleaning of washrooms, office and stairways e.g. sweeping, mopping and dusting daily and restocking supplies as needed i.e. paper towel, tissue, soap, hand cream.
- General cleaning of office daily and detailed cleaning once a month.
- Sweep stairways at least two times daily and clean washrooms at least two to three times per day.
- Make sure all washrooms are tidy and have tissue and soap liquid at all times. Clean areas mentioned above every afternoon and empty all bins before leaving.
- Ensure all faucets, taps and toilets are operational and report any repairs.
- Requisite for purchase of cleaning supplies as necessary.
- Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
- Wear proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Foodmaxx existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Foodmaxx. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY