Ground Transportation Supervisor
The Ground Transportation Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of Fleet Management.
High School Diploma- Grades 1-3
Diploma in Supervisory Management
Three years of experience in Fleet Management or two or more years in a supervisory capacity.
• Ensure Company policies and procedures relevant to the Contract scope are
understood and complied with by Contractor’s personnel.
• Conducting weekly safety and toolbox meetings with all Contractors’
• Ensure that any/all improvement action items as a result of Job Safety Analysis (JSA),
Tool-box and regular safety meetings are followed in a timely manner until closure
and that such follow up actions are properly documented and provided to the Contract
Service Manager and Company Ground Transport Personnel.
• Ensuring the correct use of Job-Safety Analysis processes.
• Perform and document regular inspection of all safety equipment including vehicle
safety equipment, use of PPE by Contractor's personnel, personnel safety while
operating motor vehicles.
• Conduct any accident and/or incident investigations involving the Services (personnel
and equipment including vehicles).
• Develop and maintain systematic SHE Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for all
aspects of the Services provided by Contractor and compile monthly KPI reports and
provide such to the Company Representative.
• The Floor Supervisor will be responsible for ensuring that all Drivers are properly clothed and
dressed when reporting to work and through the assigned work cycle and resolving
and reporting any lapses with the CSM.
• The Floor Supervisor will ensure a system is in place to monitor and schedule vehicle refuels, servicing and maintenance.
• The Floor Supervisors will ensure reliable workplace attendance, accurate time sheeting, following up with staff specifically on pick up and drop off timings.
- Floor Supervisors will manage all activates in the office, ensuring change of shift is done correctly for both drivers and dispatchers.
- Screening and shuttling are done in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Compile information for KPI and Fleet management to be submitted to the Ground Transportation Supervisors.
- Manage petty cash payment and reimbursement.
Applications can be sent to Lot 17 David Street Kitty or firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for application submission is July 21, 2021
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY