Job LocationGiftland Mall & Amazonia Mall
The Inventory & Admin Clerk is responsible for assisting in managing all inventory related task, ensuring & keeping all inventory records accurately, ensuring inventory in system are kept up to date and assisting with administrative task of Urban Life/MVP Sports at Giftland Mall and Amazonia mall locations.
- At least five (5) subjects CXC, inclusive of Grades 1 to 2 in Mathematics and English.
- Certificate in similar field will be an asset.
- Competency in MS Office & databases.
Duties (include but not limited to):
- Preparation of all check off sheets & ensuring all sheets are ready before any Overseas shipment arrives
- Updating check off sheets & verifying all goods are received and accounted for Overseas shipments
- Verifying & Overlooking offloading of Container shipments to ensure all boxes accounted for, organizing necessary tools & porters needed to offload containers
- Prepare Inventory transfer sheets, organizing inventory transfers, investigate any discrepancies as the need arise.
- Entering repeated items for Overseas shipments & other small overseas shipments accurately in the system
- Providing stock count sheets for negative inventories, investigate & correct all discrepancies
- Performing Stock counts as the need arise, investigating & correcting all inventory discrepancies
- Assisting with updating products images & descriptions on website
- Filing of all relevant paperwork accurately
- Any other task assigned from time to time
- Preparation & Issuing Cheque payments
- Ensuring all utility bills are being paid before due dates
- Updating, prepare & issue company policies, Memo’s & SOPs
- Updating & maintaining accurate records of all employee’s annual leave
- Scheduling Interviews, follow up & ensuring applicants completes all relevant test & forms required for interviews
- Keeping track & organizing cashier bags
- Organizing & requisite items for the stores as the need arise
- Keeping records of inventory & store items kept in storage room & transferred to other locations
- Reporting on any store issues to mall managements & following through to ensure issues were resolved
- Managing all online orders, calling customers to confirm orders, putting through orders on behalf of customers when the need arise, organizing delivery & following up to ensure all orders are fulfilled in a timely manner
- Filing of all relevant paperwork
- Any other task assigned from time to time.
Salaries and Benefits
Salaries and Benefits are based on Urban Life/MVP Sports existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Urban Life. These are all provided for in the Contract of employment.
Email applications to : email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY