GROUND HANDLING PERSONNEL
Job LocationOgle Aerodrome, East Coast Demerara
To ensure fulltime commitment to the execution of all tasks assigned to you on a day-to-day base whether rostered for Duty either at Hangar or Line. Have a supportive and Cooperative working relationship with peers, superiors and subordinates within the Correia Group of Companies. Also, understand and interpreting data relating to Aircraft and familiarize him/herself with the contents of the Organization’s Maintenance Procedure Manual.
· Sound Secondary Education.
· Must possess a valid Driver’s License.
· Experience in Aviation would be an asset.
· Operating the Aircraft Tug.
· Monitoring of all ground handling equipment such as (GPU, tractor, Fuel bowser, fire extinguishers and safety equipment to support the TGA aircraft).
· Safely guide all arriving Aircraft to their assigned parking spaces.
· Responsible for safely towing an Aircraft to or from a maintenance facility or a remote parking space when necessary.
More Information Upon Interview.
Please email Application to:
Or Submit an application via post to:
The Human Relations Department
Correia Group of Companies
c/o Caribbean Aviation Maintenance Service Ltd. Hangar
Eugene F. Correia International Airport, Ogle
East Coast Demerara.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY