Job LocationLot 47-48 Area “H” Second Street, Ogle, East Coast Demerara.
Our office is located at lot 47-48 Area “H” Second Street, Ogle, East Coast Demerara, however, we work out of office mostly with various organizations. The working hours are Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm and Saturdays from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
- You will have a chance to be exposed to different cultures as a result of cultural diversity.
- We are a learning organization, hence, you have an opportunity to learn, grow and evolve with us.
- We promote a high level of moral principles and ethics.
- We have a flat organizational structure, therefore, we remove unnecessary layers of management to improve the speed of communication between employees.
- Our current benefits system is guided by the local labour act, however, we are yet to implement a comprehensive system.
- Possible language barriers may occur because of cultural diversity.
The intern needs to be able to:
- Show a high level of attendance and punctuality.
- Communicate effectively with other employees.
- Adapt and learn fast.
- Show initiative in work.
- Age range - between 17- 22 years old (Preferably Male).
- Must have at least five (5) CSEC subjects
- Preferably residing between Georgetown to East Coast.
- Shadow Employees
- Observe and Report
- Process Information
Monthly Internship fee of $50,000
*Every Title promotion comes with an increase of $10,000 until you become a contractual employee.
what we require from the applicants:
1. A cover letter.
2. A CV which must cover the following area:
a. A self reveiw of the person's competence and skills, dispositions (value system, personality), circumstances (location, family members, social ties).
b. Educational background and attainments.
c. Work-experience ( If any ).
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY