Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana And Edmonton, Canada
Come work at Rundle Logistics Inc. A leading firm in the logistics industry. We are looking to hire an experienced Procurement Manager to help us keep growing. If you're hard-working and dedicated, Rundle Logistics Inc. is an ideal place to get ahead. Apply today!
- Working knowledge of the industry and market conditions
- Experience working in the procurement department.
- Strong understanding of procurement and negotiation techniques.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Able to travel to meet with suppliers and work overtime as required.
Responsibilities for Procurement Manager.
- Act as a point of contact between the company and suppliers.
- Identify potential suppliers based on project requirements.
- Negotiate contracts, terms and deadlines with vendors and suppliers.
- Process purchase orders to acquire goods.
- Work closely with the legal department to ensure contract terms are favorable to the company.
- Attend meetings with the legal team, transpotation team, vendors and suppliers.
Full medical, Dental and vision insurance, Monthly pay, Direct deposit available, Better Work Life
Send your Resume/CV to our Human Resources Department Via - email@example.com And Your Resume/CV Will Be Evaluated Base On Your Experience And You Will Receive Response From The Human Resources Team.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY