RAMP ATTENDANT/ BOND CLERK
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly responsible and reliable.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Must be able bodied.
- Must be able to work on a shift system.
- To weigh and load all cargo onto aircraft prior to departure.
- To pack and remove cargo from the bond and label cargo to be stored in the bond.
- To ensure that all items stored in the cargo bond are properly documented and organized.
Applications can be submiited to Air Services Limited, EFC International Airport, Ogle East Coast Demerara.
Or email to email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY