Junior Accounts Clerk
Under the direction of the CFO, the Junior Accounts Clerk will ensure efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and post receipts. direct support for client billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll and general ledger work activities.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field required or equivalent education/work experience.
· Experience required is from two to four full years of employment in related position.
· Proficiency in Microsoft 365 required, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Ability to use phones, calculators/10-key, standard office equipment such as office scanner/fax/copy machines and similar required.
· Attention to detail and data entry skills
· Understanding of basic accounting principles and collection regulations
· Working Experience in QuickBooks
· Always communicate and interact on a professional manne
Processing accounting receivables and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
· Performing day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts receivables' data
· Preparing bills receivable, invoices, and bank deposits
· Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues
· Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status
· Audit daily paperwork for all financial transactions to ensure accuracy and compliance with policies and procedures. Analyzes, maintains, and reconciles daily accounting software
· Maintaining historical records by filing documents and updating company database
· Disburse petty cash by recording entry and verifying documents
· Performing administrative and clerical tasks, such as data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and contacting clients to discuss their accounts
· Any other Administrative and/or Operational duties as assigned through the Senior Accounts Clerk
Kindly email CV;s to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY