Job LocationKingston, Barrack Street - Georgetown
Position: Accounts Clerk
We are looking for a skilled Accounting Clerk to perform a variety of accounting, bookkeeping and financial tasks. Keeping financial records updates Preparing reports and reconciling bank statement to process business transaction, like accounts payable and receivable, disbursement, expense vouchers and receipts. in support of an operating unit, responds to inquiries and contacts other departments and/or vendors to resolve a variety of problems. You should be professional and courteous with strong computer skills and a thorough understanding of accounting and financial principles.
- High School diploma is required, more education and experience is generally preferred.
- Comprehensive knowledge of accounting procedures and principles.
- Ethical behavior when dealing with sensitive financial information.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous, professional manner, strong customer service skills.
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with accounting software may be required.
- Attention to detail.
- Willingness to comply with all company, local, state, and federal financial regulations.
Accounts Clerk Skills
- Must be Detail oriented
- Being proficient in Microsoft Office
- Showing an ability to operate office equipment
- Possessing good typing skills
- Problem Solving
- Communication Skill
- Being able to work under pressure
- Time Management
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department
· Type accurately, prepare and maintain accounting documents and records
· Prepare bank deposits, general ledger postings and statements
· Reconcile accounts in a timely manner
· Daily enter key data of financial transactions in database
· Provide assistance and support to company personnel
· Research, track and restore accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
· Inform management and compile reports/summaries on activity areas
· Function in accordance with established standards, procedures and applicable laws
· Constantly update job knowledge
Please call +592-6324214 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY