Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Responsible for overseeing maintenance efforts across the organization. Manages maintenance activities for the upkeep of buildings, landscapes, vehicles, and offices. Oversees a range of custodial and maintenance activities. Resolves problems as they arise whether directly or by assembling teams to solve those issues.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Time management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- High School Diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Facility Management or similar field is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in maintenance.
- Previous managerial experience is a bonus.
- Carpentry experience a plus
- Good understanding of the technical features of plumbing, carpentry, and electrical systems.
- Strong knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Coordinate maintenance worker efforts to make sure employer property like buildings and grounds are upkept.
- Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues
- Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff
- Respond to emergency calls for maintenance
- Manage the set up and take down of different events
- Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues
- Communicate plans for upper level improvements to maintenance worker staff
- Contact and schedule repairmen and extra help as needed
- Perform administrative tasks as required
- Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs
Send your application to email@example.com today!
Use Vacancy Maintenance Manager as the subject line and let's talk.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY