Ensure that the organization is complying with relevant laws and statutes. Make recommendations on how to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Atleast 1-2 year experience in auditing or similar field
- At least five CXC inclusive of Mathematics, English & Principles of Accounts
- CAT - completion of Audit Paper is an asset
- Strong commitment to work
- Willingness to learn in a new environment
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Must comply with Health & Safety Policy of the Company
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Obtain, analyse and evaluate accounting documentation, previous reports, data, flowcharts etc
- Prepare and present reports that reflect audit’s results and document process
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Identify loopholes and recommend risk aversion measures and cost savings
- Document process and prepare audit findings memorandum
- Attractive Remuneration Package
The HR Administrator
Puran Bros. Disposal Inc.
7 Bella Street, Pouderoyen,
West Bank Demerara
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY