Pest Control Operator
Job Location75 Sixth Street, Alberttown Georgetown
A pest control operator's job is to remove unwanted pests such as rats, mice, cockroaches, ants, etc from a client's property through the safe and effective use of pesticides, rodenticides and other approaches.
- Valid Driver's License
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work in all weather conditions
- Physically fit
- Sound Education background
- Visiting customer's premises and inspecting to indentify pest problems
- Advising customers of any necessary measures including sanitation needed to assist with elimination of pest problems
- Determining the kind of treatment required to eliminate the pests
- Treating against pests through the safe and effective application of pesticides, rodenticides and other approaches.
- Adjusting chemical mixtures according to size of property
- Filling out all necessary paperwork upon completion of job
- Identifying opportunities to sell additional company products and services.
- Communicating with office staff in order to schedule services with customers.
Will be discussed at the interview
send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY