Job LocationLot 31 High and Hadfield Street, Werk-en-Rust, Georgetown
The Floor Manager supervises the Accounts team, the Admin Team, and the HR department. You will be responsible for interviewing, hiring, training, and disciplining employees, as well as coaching and mentoring them.
1. Degree in Management plus 2 years’ experience….. or
2. 5 years’ experience in leading a team or a similar position
• ISO Lead auditor – you will be required to lead the ISO team and conduct regular audits.
• Prepare monthly management and financial reports and report to directors.
• Communication: Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining your team members; communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities as well as strong written communication skills.
Will be discussed in the interview.
Applications should be sent by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted by hand addressed to the Operations Manager, 31 High & Hadfield Streets, Werk-en-Rust, and Georgetown.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY