Job LocationAracari Hotel
We are looking for an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of our
hotel as well as provide strategic direction. You will plan and supervise the activities of an
extensive and diverse workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
It is important for the hotel manager to be involved in all aspects of the hotel operations.
You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and
preparing reports. You will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well
as external vendors.
The hotel manager must be able to guide the employees to work as a well-functioning
team. Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader, able to
set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
The goal is to enhance customer dedication and expand our clientele by strengthening our
- Proven experience as Hotel Manager or relevant role
- Fluency in English and knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office; knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage
- Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.)
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc.
- Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
Email us at email@example.com
Only email application will be accepted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY