Job LocationLot 2A First Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
A graphic designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography, or motion graphics to create a piece of design. A graphic designer creates the graphics primarily for published, printed, or electronic media, such as brochures and advertising or in our case for printed bags and films.
- High School Diploma
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Good knowledge of design tools such as Adobe InDesign, Illustrator ETC.
- Excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
- Ability to multi-task
- Taking design briefs to understand requirements of our customers and ensuring design can be produced by our machine.
- Study design briefs and determine requirements by liaising with research and development.
- Use the appropriate color and layouts for each graphic
- Visualize and develop design concepts, graphics and layout.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and design solutions to various stakeholders and incorporating their feedback into the final design.
- Liaising with suppliers and service providers to ensure proofs are of good quality and in line with production specifications.
- Solving problems for clients such as helping them and communicating with them, in regarding to orienting plates, logos etc.
To be discussed at the interview.
Submit an application to:
The Human Resource Supervisor.
Flexotech Inc Lot 2A 1ST Avenue Diamond East Bank Demerara
Or send an email to: email@example.com
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY