Assistant Operations Manager
Responsible for the day-to-day leadership and development of employees to ensure optimal case outcomes and client and member satisfaction. Accountable for the management of the transmissions during his/her shifts and the effective management of all cases.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Management or related field
- 3-5 Years Management Experience
- Results Driven
- Business Focus
- Ability to coach
- 3-5 Years Customer Service Executive Experience
- Assists with and when directed manages the allocation of work for the team.
- Responsible for complex and high-value cases, ensure that all service standards are met and an example is set in how to effectively deal with these by utilizing the appropriate Operations Procedure Manuals
- Applies critical and creative thinking strategies to find productive solutions to issues
- Ensures the proper maintenance of all Company computer hardware and telecommunications equipment
- Ensures that the Operations Managers are fully and regularly briefed on any personnel issues and complex cases
- Participate in ad-hoc projects, taking the lead where appropriate
- Supports the Management Team in meeting and exceeding stated objectives
- Maintains confidentiality of all patient and/or client information,
- Provides clear case direction to all employees and serves as a technical expert on the New Case Management System, company operating procedures
- Clearly understands and enforces escalation protocol by quickly delegating, directing, or escalating any concerns
- Ensures all employees and his/her shift adhere to all company procedures and policies
- Directly oversees the management, efficiency, and execution of the First Call Desk when assigned as the First Call Desk Supervisor
- Assists with and directly manages the administrative aspects of their assigned
Please send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY