Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Under the Supervision of the Country Director, your role will be to define and implement an HR policy with respect to the norms and directives of the company.
For more information, please contact email@example.com
In particular, you will assume the following tasks:
- Enforce the Employer's obligations regarding the information and consultation required
- Negotiate and follow company agreements governing operation
- Define the Company's strategy in relation to its social partners and stakeholders
- Manage negotiations with unions
- Provide the Company with a clear vision of the demanded field and ensure consistent treatment
- Ensure compliance with disciplinary laws and regulations
- Pre-Validate any transactional agreements related to disciplinary disputes or termination of employment contracts
Administrative Management and Management of Staff
- Draft employment contracts and any relevant amendments
- Ensure administrative follow-up on employee files
- Manage social etiquette
- Ensure compliance with internal processes with respect to payroll across the various departments
- Establish employee payroll
- Ensure allocation of the various funds
- Prepare and establish social and legal declarations
- Manage attendance (paid leave, illnesses, various absences, etc.)
- Manage Account balances
- Manage relationships with social organizations
- Assist operational staff in matters of social law and payroll.
- Assist operational staff with payroll and social matters.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY