PERSONAL ASSISTANT/CONFIDENTIAL SECRETARY
The Personal Assistant is responsible for providing relevant support to the Executive Director.
- Diploma in Business Management or Secretarial Sciences from a recognized University and at least two (2) years’ experience in the related field OR
- Six (6) subjects CXC inclusive of Mathematics and English (Grades 1 and 2) with three (3) years’ Secretarial experience.
Applicant must possess the following:
- A high level of Confidentiality
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally
- Computer literacy ( proficient in Microsoft Suite)
- Ability to work with little or no supervision
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Possess good time management, planning skills and ability to carry out instructions efficiently.
ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION OFFERED WITH CONTRIBUTORY MEDICAL
Please submit application and CV along with full contact information to:-
THE ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER
45-47 WATER STREET,
Or Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY