Internal Audit Supervisor
Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown Guyana
The Internal Audit Supervisor oversees audit staff during audits and control consulting engagements that evaluate corporate management and operating practices.
- Must be capable of presenting results to senior management.
- Must be able to view controls issues and concerns from the perspective of the Audit Committee and Senior Management.
- Must be able to effectively work with new and changing situations including new industry regulations.
- Good analytical, interpersonal, time management, research, and communications skills.
- Six (6) plus years of internal audit experience functioning in a seniority position.
- Currently perusing CIA qualification or any other similar designations.
- Oversees audit planning, field work, and audit reporting; prepares reports, and communicates findings and recommendations to senior management and board of directors.
- Review audit work papers prepared by the audit staff to ensure sound audit theory and compliance with the department's methodology.
- Responsible for the daily supervision of audit staff and responsible for the development of audit staff and the completion of performance evaluations.
- Ensures key controls are tested and all imperative risks are addressed.
- Lead proactively audit planning efforts.
- Supervise perpetual stock verification, investigating any variance or unusual circumstances providing comprehensive report to board of directors.
- Supervise fixed assets verification exercise ensuring all company assets are properly manage in line with company policy.
- Ensures internal audits are resourced and completed properly.
- Develop audit procedures to assure proper fieldwork performed as per audit plan.
- Prepare and present comprehensive audit report to board of directors highlighting any deficiencies in company’s internal controls and appropriate safeguards to be put in place.
Attractive remuneration and benefits!!
Toolsie Persaud Limited
Lot 10-12 Lombard Street,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY