Job Location10-12 Lombard Street, Georgetown / Providence, East Bank Demerara, Guyana
We are looking for a detail oriented I.T. Manager to join our team. The I.T. Manager responsibilities include supervising staff while they conduct routine maintenance and installations, providing training to new recruits, managing existing processes, writing reports, and developing work schedules.
- BSc Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems. Firm grasp on IT infrastructure and operations best practices.
- At least four (4) years working experience in a similar managerial position.
- Relevant certification may be required.
- Previously experience managing an ERP software such as Microsoft Dynamics, SPA, Oracle, etc.
- Practical experience installing and maintaining of computer systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Analysing existing computer systems and making recommendations for upgrades and improvements.
- Developing and overseeing the installation of systems which include software and hardware.
- Performing tests and troubleshooting as well as quality assurance.
- Implementing safety procedures and data recovery plans.
- Recruiting, training and evaluating staff members.
- Developing user manuals as well as policies, procedures and safety protocols.
- Ensuring all installation, maintenance and updates are carried out on schedule and to international specifications.
- Maintain essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware.
- Construct and implement plans to ensure the company’s network and systems continue to operate smoothly in the event of a problem.
- Continuously analyse current process, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
Renumeration package based on qualifications and experience.
Email application to ;
OR MAIL TO;
Toolsie Persaud Limited
10-12 Lombard Street,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY