We are recruiting an experienced, detail and result oriented Marketing Manager to be in charge of developing, supervising, directing and supporting the marketing department staff in the execution of marketing plans and promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education required in Marketing and/or Business Management from a recognized institution. Relevant experience of more than five  years may be considerate in the absence of such qualification
- Certificate in Computer applications, including but not limited to Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of urgency and follow-through
- Expert knowledge of customer base; proficiency in Sales and Market analysis
- Excellent presentation skills
- Sound verbal, written and listening communications
- Ability to quickly grasp abstract concepts, defines problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Demonstrated honesty and integrity in the performance of duties day-to-day.
- Demonstrated competence and sound judgment.
Candidate must possess a valid driver’s license and a vehicle
- Proactively review promotions and campaigns to determine what is working and what can be improved
- Creating the Marketing department monthly newsletter
- Assist with the development of the Calendar of events and is responsible for its distribution for the publication
- Responsible for updating the marketing budget and the free play reports on a weekly basis
- Ensuring the Marketing team is provided complete information regarding all promotions to be executed
- Responsible for driving headcount to the agent locations through the use of the players' database to increase revenue
- Completes all required promotional paperwork to ensure compliance
- Attends weekly promotions with the marketing team
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure proper scheduling, planning and implementing of all promotions
An attractive remuneration package will be offered.
Please submit an application along with two references to email@example.com no later than January 31, 2021
** Only application selected for interview will be acknowledged **
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY