Project Manager (Major Capital Projects) II
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
Job Title: Project Manager (Major Capital Projects) II
Location: Georgetown, Guyana
Type of Role: Contract
The Global Edge is an award-winning recruitment agency connecting projects worldwide with the industry’s most talented project professionals. Our team is currently recruiting a Project Manager (Major Capital Projects) II.
The Project Manager (Major Capital Projects) II is responsible for planning, coordinating, implementing, and finalizing major capital projects (>500 M$) projects according to the specifications and deadlines, all while keeping the project within budget. Creates and reports project status and allocates resources as needed. Defines project governance policies and manages financial concerns. Communicates and interfaces with all levels and across organizational lines, including the business units. May partner with external vendors based on the nature of the project.
- Bachelor’s in engineering
- Experience in major capital projects for the oil and gas industry
- Experience on international projects, with at least two overseas assignments
- Experience in the execution of a major capital project is preferred
- Experience oil and gas industry
- The candidate must have leadership and personnel management skills and strong interpersonal skills to interact effectively with various stakeholders, including operations, co-ventures, and host government representatives. The candidate must be an effective teacher and mentor, able to share knowledge and experience
- Proficiency in most Project Management skills (e.g., execution planning, contracting/procurement, cost estimating, project controls, planning & scheduling, organization design, etc.)
- Experience in one or more technical disciplines (Marine, Facilities, Subsea, Pipelines, Structures, etc.)
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- In addition to all Level 1 tasks and responsibilities, Level 2:
- Responsible for development of requisite quality Gate deliverables in accordance with agreed milestones
- Responsible for obtaining functional management agreement on specified project deliverables
- Responsible for the development of regular project reporting
- Integrates Development Planning and Sub-surface Teamwork products into overall project plans.
- Standard Schedule - 5 days on / 2 days off
Please send all detailed resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Global Edge Consultants, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Global Edge Consultants, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY