Internal Audit Manager
Job Location1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road, Festival City
The Internal Auditor scrutinises the organisation’s expenditures and risks against a set standard. They do this by keeping the internal, financial and accounting practices of an organisation in order. They are responsible for organizing and managing internal audits according to audit plans.
Applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications:
- Diploma in Accountancy - University level and/or
- Five (5) CXC subjects including passes in English and Mathematics, completion of CAT
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office
- At least three (3) to five (5) years Audit experience in a supervisory capacity
- Knowledge of Peachtree/Quick Books Accounting will be an asset
- Two (2) recent testimonials and a valid police clearance
- To oversee the audit department
- Make recommendations on policies
- Ensure that the organization fulfills international and governmental obligations of compliance
- Manages performance of audit assisgnments, reviews work papers and audit reports
- Edit reports prepared by other auditors
- Schedules and plans audit
- Initiates planning, assesses risks and develop audit direction
To be discussed at the Interview
Kindly send written application to the:
1999-2000 Blue Mountain Road,
Via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
On or before 24th November, 2022
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY