Job LocationGiftland OfficeMax
The Time Clerk also provides information and assistance to employees and the general public regarding human resources activities, processes, policies, and procedures, prepares various correspondence and memoranda and coordinates activities related to area of assignment; and performs a variety of tasks requiring specialized knowledge related to area of assignment.
At least five subjects at CXC level inclusive of Math, English and A Grades 1 to 3. HR related training preferred. Basic understanding of human resource functions. Knowledge of all related computer applications. Understanding of human resource reporting and recordkeeping requirements. Prior experience in the accounting field will be an asset.
1. Compile employee time data and prepare reports from the time keeping system for absenteeism and lateness.
2. Review and calculated time deductions for employees.
3. Verify attendance and absence by reviewing time sheets, leave reports and employee work schedule to ensure the accuracy of deductions, if any.
4. Review departmental time-records to ensure employee’s time is accurately recorded and complete.
5. Assist managers, supervisors and employees with edits or questions regarding time records.
6. Work with employee and or supervisor to resolve errors (i.e. missed scans, meal break adjustments, and correct job details).
7. Act as the front line support for questions from employees, supervisors and managers.
8. Monitor reports for discrepancies.
9. Exporting and importing of employees work schedules using the time keeping software.
10. Provide payroll information by collecting time and attendance records for employees before each pay period i.e. weekly, fortnightly and monthly.
11. Submit employee data reports by assembling, preparing, and analyzing data.
12. Maintain employee information by entering and updating employment and status-change data within the software.
13. Provide secretarial support by entering, formatting, and printing information; organizing work; answering the telephone; relaying messages; maintaining equipment and supplies.
14. Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by keeping human resource information confidential.
15. Provides daily and weekly reports.
Salaries and benefits are based on Giftland existing salary scheme, and benefits are in accordance with the laws of Guyana and the policies of Giftland. These are all provided for the in the contract of employment.
Interested applicant can send application(s) to:
The Human Resources Manager
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY