Human Resource and Customer Care Specialist
Job LocationGeorgetown, Guyana
The Human Resource and Customer Care Specialist is responsible for providing support for EL Dorado Offshore (EDO) Guyana’s recruitment based on clients’ requirements. He/ She is responsible for coordinating crew changes and transport arrangements for all offshore/onshore employees and is also responsible for providing excellent customer service and ensuring that all queries from customers are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Minimum of a degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or a related field
- At least three (3) years’ experience in a similar field
- Knowledge of crew change operations for offshore would be an asset
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Recruitment and Selection
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Industrial Relations
- Customer Care
To be discussed at interview
Applications can be submitted to our mailbox located at:
Lot 23 Brickdam,
You may alternatively apply for this job online with your SkilledGuyanese profile.
Your application will be emailed to the employer immediately.
Then, the employer will be able to view your application on our website.
A JOB BY